ROGERAB is the best Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer in India provided by Roger Motors. It is the best solution to increase car suspension height and prevent damage to chassis and other parts of the car. It makes driving on bumpy roads and potholes a lot easier, which is perfect given the condition of roads in India during Monsoon.
ROGERAB has Received “Innovative Technical Car Accessory” Award from Gujarat Innovation Society for The Year 2015. Get the best Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer online now!
ROGERAB DUO (Set of four)
- Easy to Fit: ROGERAB Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer can fit very easily in 20 minutes without using tools or removing any of the suspension parts of your car.
- Enhances Cornering Stability: Specially reinforced oval hole design supports the leaning angle of the car on turns and reduces Rolling Pitching in SUVs and MPVs
- Intermittent Dampener: The transmittance of suspension noise to the chassis reduces due to the effect of ROGERAB Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer.
- Interchangeable: ROGERAB Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer is interchangeable in various car models
- Traction Enhancer: The downward force of the ROGERAB Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer increases the traction of the wheels and enhances the road grip of tyres.
- Enhances Suspensions Life Span: Fitting ROGERAB Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer on damper coil springs reduces inside hydraulic pressure of dampers and hence increasing the life span of dampers & suspension parts.
- Designed for Variable Terrains and Cars: Specially designed for withered and treacherous road conditions. Made from very high grade compressional and wear resistance urethane material with years of R & D.
- Warranty: Replacement warranty of 2 years, replacement warranty against deformation or breakage of ROGERAB Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer
How It Works (Technicality) :
- ROGERAB Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer is manufactured with special ‘Stochiometry’ processing conditions, which gives the dual benefit of flexibility and strength
- It is designed according to ‘Castiglioni’s’ theorem of spring deflection, which reduces suspension coil spring deflections
- Circumferential re-enforced oval hole design that interferes to uneven road surfaces
- It’s concave and deep groove design helps in easy fitment & retention.
- It is a strut compensator which helps in distribution of road jerks evenly.
- Its extended linear force increases the landing force of tyres.
- ROGERAB Thermoplastic Urethane Buffer is manufactured according to variable coil spring pitches and wire dimensions of Indian cars that help in customized fit for different car models.
ROGERAB translates Uplift, Downward Force and Thrust in symmetrical proportions keeping your car healthy for longer periods of time.
Drive Long and Drive Bindaas!!
- Drive carefully for at least first 100 kms as it will take time to synchronise with the car after installing Rogerab.
- As exposed to environment Rogerab may turn yellow and get hard/stiff over a period of time and may break or crack.
- It is advisable to have a periodic check as Rogerab May slide down while car going through deep potholes and large speed breakers.
- Fitting of Rogerab may increase the stiffness of suspension if the tyre pressures are incorrect or tyre worn out or the suspension is weak.