POLK MM1 6502 ( 6.5" COMPONENT SYSTEM )
It doesn't matter whether your next destination is the road, the lake, the trails or the dunes. Polk's MM1 series speakers are built to not only withstand whatever environment they're thrown into, but to make your ears happy through all of it. This 6.5" component system will deliver more sonic happiness than you ever thought was possible, especially if factory is all you've ever had.
Polk's Mobile Monitor speakers are rugged and built for all kinds of outdoor settings. The IP56 ultra marine certification means all parts - the surround, the cone, the basket and everything else - can withstand dirt, dust and water without any serious side effects. No matter what vehicle these components call home, they're more than ready for the ride.
Built for your boat, ATV or anything else designed for exposure to the elements, these speakers are perfect for every ride. Add in a non-corrosive fiberglass reinforced ABS basket, quality materials in the midwoofers and rugged 1" tweeters, and these MM1s are ready for the long haul, wherever that haul happens to go.
Not looking for outdoor adventure? These MM1 speakers are still built to outperform your factory drivers in your daily vehicle. These robust crossovers with selectable crossover points elevate your sound while giving you more control over it. Built-in Dynamic Balance Technology helps eradicate distortion and enrich the tone.
Don't put off that sound upgrade any longer. Polk's MM 6502 components take care of everything you didn't even know was missing from your sound. Reach new sonic heights with the premium upgrade your ride deserves. Drop this component set in your cart, install them in your vehicle and be prepared for your next adventure.
- 6.5" Mobile Monitor Series 2-Way Component System with Ultra Marine Certification
- Perfect for upgrading your car sound or installing in marine applications
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 750 watts per set / 325 watts each side
- RMS: 250 watts per set / 125 watts each side
- Recommended power range: 5 - 125 watts RMS per channel
- Titanium-plated polymer midwoofer cone
- Santoprene midwoofer surround
- Low protrusion pivoting tweeter
- Fiberglass reinforced ABS basket
- Water-proof inner and outer surround
- Weep holes for liquid drainage
- IP56 rating
- Grilles included
- 1" Terylene fabric dome tweeter
- Ultra Marine Certified
- Midwoofer Top-mount Depth: 2.62"
- Midwoofer Cutout Dimensions: 5"
- Frequency Response: 35 - 40,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Also found as: Polk MM1 6502, Polk MM1 6.5, Polk MM1 Component
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Complete Component System: 2 midwoofers, 2 tweeters and 2 crossover networks.
Armor All Glass Cleaner
STP Diesel Oil Treatment
Bergmann Typhoon Digital Heavy-Duty Metal Tyre Inflator with Auto Cut-Off & LED Light
Blaupunkt AIRPURE AP 1.0